Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 65: Tough Me

My horrendous flu continued to bug me in all its glory. To add to my misery, I had severe back pain. There was tons of work to do and my husband was out of town leaving me to care for my own self.

But, am pretty proud of the fact that I was a tough girl today. I did not take medical leave but instead finished up a lot of work. In fact, my day started at 6 am because I couldn't fall asleep beyond that thanks to the flu and I finished quite a bit of work as early. Later in the evening, I worked on the film script revisions and also some production schedule planning. Did the laundry and had two super unhealthy but pretty tasty McDonalds meals. And am writing the blog to wind the day up.

In a nutshell, the day was spent rather productively, in spite of having to battle with the dual barriers of flu and a back pain. Am sure tomorrow would be a much healthier day but as far as today goes, I feel pretty tough (and I feel like giving one of those victorious laughters). Muhahaha.

935 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment