Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 51: All's Good Because I've a Project

Today was a good day. Nothing specifically happened that made it a good day but overall I have been in very high spirits! The reason - my film, but of course. I have not even started shooting, in fact shooting is still several months away, but it still gives me so much happiness just thinking about it, visualizing it, discussing it, or even just realizing the fact that I have a project that I am so passionate about!

I felt the day went like a breeze. I completed all that I had planned to at work, had discussions with some team members on the film, had a great yoga class that I thoroughly enjoye and ended the day with a lovely dinner of black pepper crab with hubby. Each event on its own may seem insignificant but I kinda felt that everything was simply rocking because I was generally on a high from the film!

I think sometimes, a project that you are passionate about is all that is needed to make every day special, be it before you turn 30 or 60. A project that gives you at least some temporary escape from whatever else that is going on.

Whether this film would be completed or not, I cannot say. But at least in the process if I have enjoyed several great days, that's wouldn't be a bad deal at all!

949 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment