Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 63: Ten Years

19 January, 2010

Today I met a very good friend after a long ten years' time! We were pretty inseparable in school for about 5 years. But since I came to Singapore, she had moved around in India a bit and our holiday times never matched for 10 years.

This time however, she was in Kerala at the same time as me and wanted to give me a surprise call (which was spoilt by my mom who could not keep a secret). In any case, we were planning to meet up ever since she called me the day after I landed in Kerala but the meeting didn't happen until about an hour before I had to leave for the airport to take my flight back.

So we met each other just for an hour but it was so amazing to catch up after ten years!

As the friend herself said, "It was a Magical one hour, 10 years melting away in 10 secs n a hug". Couldn't agree more!

937 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment