Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 983: An Even Better Sunday!

Yesterday was a good Saturday.

Today was an even better Sunday!

A list again...

Firstly, instead of shopping for self (which is what I ended up doing yesterday), I actually did manage to shop for the hubby and finish off his birthday gift! Yay!

Secondly, I finally managed to spend some quality time with my good friend who is currently in town. She is actually staying with me for a couple of weeks but unfortunately, I haven't been able to spend any quality time with her because of our conflicting schedules or because I am always too tired or sleepy or suffering from a back pain. But today none of that happened and we had a great time chatting at Dome, over some of their awesome Chocolate Lava cake with Gelato.

Thirdly, I managed to shop a bit for myself too. Yeah, pregnancy is turning me into a shopaholic and of course, we get to blame those hormones here. I have spent more in the last 3 months on clothes than in the last 3 years I think. Oh well. Hormones, hormones, hormones!

And last but not the least, I was getting stuck at a particular point in my script but today I figured that piece out! Phew! That was like awesome! I mean it is still in my head and not on paper yet, but that will do for the time being. The fact that I was getting stuck was eating my head but now I feel really good and can't wait to write it all down!

Like I said, an even better Sunday!

17 more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment