Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 959: Next Feature Script Begins!

I was up until 1:30 am today, working on the first few scenes of the next feature film script!

This one, supposedly a romantic saga across multiple locations, is completely out of my league in terms of execution! But this is exactly the reason why I thought now would be a good time to write it.

I am under no pressure... that is no pressure from myself, because no one else bothers to pressurize me about these things....  to make any film for a while, until and unless I settled down with all the changes in my life currently.

So it's like I have all the time in the world to write down the ideas in my head, without a need to worry about when and how I would be able to bring them to the screen.With that understanding, I began to finally jot this idea down which had been on my mind for at least a year now. 


And am totally, loving the process! Unlike writing for short films, feature film scripting is like being in a world of its own! My quiet study room, a cup of tea or milo or just water at times, some beautiful music in the background and my characters shaping up on the pages as I type on. 


Wonderful to be back here! 


41 more to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment