Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 962: Lakshmi Narasimhan, Script, Yoga, Wimbledon and Missisippi Mud Cake

I am not sure whether I have mentioned this before, but we have formed a routine of hitting the South Indian restaurant, Lakshmi Narasimhan, every Sunday morning for brunch. It's a routine I am very much enjoying so far! Today, I binged on their Hot & Spicy Andhra Dosa, Idly, Vada and Filter coffee. Yum!!!

After that terrific start to the day, I decided to spend some time working on my feature film script and made some progress.

Then I felt like I had done all that needs to be done for a Sunday and wanted to sleep off. Instead, I forced myself to do yoga. And 'forcing' it was! The energy levels were pretty low and I took 1.5 hours to finish off the hour's routine because I was taking my own sweet time. But post the practice, I felt good and it seemed to be the best decision I could have made!

Then I joined the hubby and friends at Chimes to watch the Wimbledon men's single finals. The hubby was supporting Federer as if his life depended on it, and I supported the hubby and in turn, Federer. One of the highlights of the group-watching of Wimbledon, other than the totally crazy conversation that was happening throughout with the friends, was the Mississippi Mud Cake that we ordered to go along! Everything else in the restaurant was pretty average ....oh, except their curly fries which were awesome....but the mud cake was exceptional! Loved it!

Anyway, good news was that Federer won, which made the hubby royally happy. He couldn't have been happier if he himself had won it! And in return for the support I gave him and Federer, the hubby did me the favor of reading through my film script so far and commenting on it. Something which I had been unable to get him to do till then!

Nett, a pretty fun, packed, happy day!

38 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment