Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 964: Painted Toe Nails!

Like yesterday, today too was rather eventless. Yesterday I had made it eventful with some birthday shopping, but that's not something you can do every day.

So today, I decided to paint my toe nails instead. I managed to find a 5 year old bottle of nail colour and happily sat down to apply it. With a growing tummy in the way, it was not an easy feat at first but then I got the hang of it after a while!

Now, I must point out that it has been years since I painted my nails - be it on my fingers or toes. The last time (and the only time) I had gotten a manicure and pedicure was for my wedding 5.5 years ago. Since then I probably would have had painted nails once or maximum twice, but not more. These things are usually not my cup of tea simply because I don't usually get the time to think about it - I do think painted nails are a lot prettier than non-painted ones, but you know... one needs time for these extra curricular activities.

But now I seem to have all the time in the world, so I painted my toes a shiny beige.

And felt absolutely feminine and fantastic about it!

36 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment