Friday, April 1, 2011

Days 496, 497 & 498: Struggle!

28, 29 & 30 March, 2011

It has been a struggle. Seriously. I would be kidding myself if I said things were beautiful and rosy and happy and all those wonderful, butterfly-ish things I talk about sometimes. Truth is that sound design is progressing at a painful pace, everyday we think we will achieve something but the day would pass and in spite of a ton of work, we would still be miles away from the goal. It is getting to me and I feel am being stretched beyond my limit. Even work in office is so intensive that I don't get a breather at all. Many people tell me that I have the ability to juggle many things but I am pretty convinced that this is the limit.

But yes, there are good moments. Time spent with the technical team who has now become part of my household is fun.. in spite of the immense stress everyone is under. Even though am not feeling exhilarated right now, am sure this part of the whole experience is what I would remember for a long time to come.

502 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment