Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 507: Happily Back to Work!

8 April, 2011

The Mausams work is actually far from over. We still have some sound editing to do (we found a few mistakes on the big screen which needs to be amended), the website need some updating, we need to look at what next with screenings etc. If you had asked me a few days ago on how it would be like to continue working on it, I would have said that that's a goddamn morbid thought and I really am not looking forward to it.

But now that feedback has been great and I don't feel too awful about all the hard times that passed, I actually could get back to Mausams work with a lot more energy than expected. I was up until 4am updating the website (which was very badly neglected the last few weeks), with the latest videos and press coverage.

I was dead tired by 4am, but I felt pretty good. And I do think am looking forward to the remaining work as well. It's a bit hard to let go, I guess!

493 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment