Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 524: Brainwave!

25 April, 2011

There is a project I have been wanting to do for a really long time but had no idea how to go about it.

Today, as I was sipping on some juice and staring at my laptop at work, somehow the puzzle started to fall in place. A clear plan, a one that is executable, took shape in my mind. I quickly called the hubby to discuss this with him and he seemed to agree that it was a quite a brainwave indeed!

I think there are three exciting milestones to every pet project but one of the most exciting is right when the idea first germinates and forms a reasonable enough shape - this means that this is not a vague idea or thought like "I wanna be rich" or "I wanna make a movie" but more specific like "I am gonna be rich by working on abc" or "I am gonna make a movie on such and such plotline".

I feel like I am at that stage now! A clear plan, tons of work ahead, but something worthwhile possibly at the end of it. I am not ready to share the plan yet (maybe around September, based on my current timeline) but I will refer back to this post when the right time comes.

For now, let me just live with the excitement! :)

476 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment