Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 511: 8:40pm!

12 April, 2011

So what do you do after the end of an era?

Well, I wish I had a super cool answer to that!

But the fact is that the end of my Mausams era was followed by a super hectic day at work and a malicious bout of flu. Blah to both.

But hey, there is always a silver lining. Today's silver lining was that I found myself on my bed at 8:40pm with absolutely nothing to do but sleep! I had even finished reading my book ("The girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest"... which was pretty gripping throughout), so that wasn't an option either.

So yeah I went to bed as early as 8:40pm! It is of course a totally differnet matter that I woke up wide awake at 1:40am but then having all those hours still ahead to go back to sleep was of course, more than welcome.

Nett, as trivial as it sounds, I was early to bed today. Yay!

489 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment