Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 495: People, Again!

28 March, 2011

Yet another super difficult day as the team struggles to make the audio and video work. Some progress has been made but we are still a long way off from completion.

But again, what made a difference? People!

Today I even had my extended family members calling in to support. Everyone was sounding so very concerned, it was actually pretty sweet. My in-laws too called up and they sounded super worried too. But everyone has tremendous faith in the project, and talking to them made me feel much better.

Not just that, I even got a very heartwarming and encouraging note from a total stranger. She said that she has been following this blog for a while and decided to write in. Her note gave me a huge smile! That is so very much appreciated!

So I guess what I am trying to say is...thanks, I owe all of you one!

505 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment