Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 485: A.R.Rahman!

18 March, 2011

I had written here about the one person I really idolize - Michael Jackson. He is, of course, legendary but the very close second idol is our dear own A.R.Rahman! I love him and his music to bits! He is a freaking genius, an unbelievably humble one at that and as my Twitter says today, am very glad to be born in the same era as him!

And today I got to see him performing for the first time! It was a dream come true! One of my biggest regrets is not having had a chance to watch a MJ live concert, so the fact that at least with Rahman it worked out, meant a lot! And it was such a wonderful experience.... God bless that man!

OK... I don't think I have to elaborate further. Today was the day I watched my first (and hopefully not the last) A.R.Rahman concert. Period.

P.S I must also mention that my own music composer (an A.R.Rahman-in-the-making, if I may point out) landed today too and we have already made some great progress on the BGM work. So things are looking very exciting!

515 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment