Monday, March 21, 2011

Days 486 & 487: Incredible Mausams Weekend!

March 19 & 20, 2011

Two days of intense post production work - this time focusing on the background score and sound. Intense would mean sitting straight on it together with my editor and composer for about 18 hours or so, going to bed only past 6am, having erratic timings for meals etc. But I can't articulate enough on just how much fun it is. Actually, it's much beyond than just fun! Now things are really falling into place brilliantly. I can see the work of the last 1.5 years coming together in a way better than I could have even imagined, it is not just about the quality of the film but also about how the work has led the script - which is just words on paper - to its current stage.

OK, I will stop before I ramble beyond comprehension. It is late at night. Am tired but feeling really really good. This has been one of the best Mausams weekend, if not the best, so far.

P.S. Today, on March 20th, I also had for the first time the complete team of technicians under one roof - myself, editor, composer, cinematographer. I just want to highlight that, because well... it is a big deal to me.

513 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment