Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 406: Next Project

30 December, 2010

Now that Mausams is drawing to a close, it was time for me to start thinking about what next. I wanted something simple to do. Creatively challenging but logistically simple. Which basically means that I would like to spend my time more on writing the script or making my actors act vs. drawing up production schedules or chasing actors to be on time.

Yesterday night an idea sprouted in my head. I sent a few emails out and I already have a team to work on it. Today after some discussions with a few fellow arty maniacs, the idea has taken a very interesting form and I am super duper excited about it! At this point in time I can't elaborate further on it because it's still in very infant stages but I know that 2011 will be as happening as 2010.

This is the best stage of any project - the very beginning when there is only a vague notion but with tons of adrenalin rush! Everything starts from here! My heart has already started to race and my brain is whirring with excitement! This is gonna rock!

I am not sure where Mausams will go from here, but there is something to look forward to beyond that already!

594 more to go.

1 comment: