Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 402: Screenings

26 December, 2010

Yet another total dubbing-work day. At the end of it, I was so exhausted but then I received an email on the confirmation of Mausams screening. It was almost like a token of encouragement.

So yes, Mausams will be screened at an independent cinema house in Singapore. 20 screenings over 17 days. Since my initial best guess was I would get a max of 8 - 10 screenings only, this confirmation from the venue sponsor was quite encouraging. 20 is way more than I could have hoped for!

Of course, it is a totally different matter whether there would be that many people wanting to watch the film but for today, this has served the purpose of encouraging me as I break my back over the dub.

598 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment