Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 388: Post Edit High & Band Baaja Baarat!

12 December, 2010

After days of sleeping past 4 am (earliest) due to the edit work, today I had wanted to wake up really late. Now that the edit's over, all I wanted was to sleep and sleep and sleep. I went to bed at 6 am after the final edit was wrapped with some last and final finishing touches made, and then was promptly woken up by the hubby by 11 am. He obviously had slept much earlier and decided that I should wake up when he did. This would have annoyed me on a normal day but nothing could annoy me today as I was on a high, post the edit.

So we happily went to Murugan's Idly for brunch and lapped up idlis and dosas and vadas together with filter coffee. Then we made the very good decision of watching Band Baaja Baarat, a recently released Hindi film. It was a very fun movie and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

I was feeling on top of the world the whole day and I think the feeling's gonna last just for another couple of days before the second round of dubbing work kicks in. But for today, me is all smiles!

612 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment