Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 400: Christmas Eve!

24 December, 2010

Like I mentioned yesterday, I was determined to make the most of the Christmas season today and was fully prepared to soak in the festivities of Singapore. So in the evening, we first caught a movie and then walked through Orchard road - which is usually the most abuzz place during the season.

And how crowded it was! There were thousands wearing christmas hats (including me and my family), cheering now and again for no particular reason, spraying foam and party poppers all around, shouting, screaming, humming, singing, staring, walking, laughing, holding hands and generally having a super merry time. Usually crowds give me a headache and I tend to avoid them, but not on Christmas Eve!

We spent a couple of hours, making our way through Orchard Road taking in the sights and marveling at the crowds. In spite of the heat, the humidity and the crowd, everyone had a smile on. So did I.

So it was a great day! (Also so because the blog completes 400 days)!

600 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment