Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 164: Skyline

30 April, 2010

Being back home from a trip overseas feels bad only when it is back from an enjoyable vacation. I don't think my business trip to China can be put in that category, so I was very glad to get back home.

Also, seeing the Singapore skyline from the flight was such a pleasure, because I think this is the first time I have really caught a glimpse of the city from that angle. Usually I don't take the window seat for ease of getting in and out and even if I did, the flights usually take another route I believe. So this was the first time I caught the skyline so clearly, complete with the new "Integrated Resort" they are building near Marina. It was visible behind a thin line of clouds with the sunlight washing over . There was something about the sight that was simply beautiful!

So yes, am back and am feeling awesome!

836 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment