Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 192: A Good Flight, Home and Shoot

28 May, 2010

After that tedious research trip to Japan, I was determined to enjoy thoroughly on my flight back to Singapore. So I readily gorged on all the food provided, had a glass each of white wine and champagne and a cup of mocha, watched 'From Paris with Love' (which I quite liked), the Tamil film Thenali (which is simply hilarious) and about 20 minutes of 'Alice in Wonderland' (which I found extremely boring).

And it felt good to be back home. Now mom is also around here, so that more fun as well. But couldn't really get to sit and chat around until late at night because I had to get into shoot within a couple hours of my arrival. We had a pretty good shoot...I was quite happy with the footage. We wrapped up the shoot by around midnight after which all of us sat together and chatted random stuff for a while. The random stuff mainly centered on the hubby's always-discussed-but-never-executed diet and exercise plans.

So all in all, a good day. Rather enjoyable!

808 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment