Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 165: Final Rehearsal

1 May, 2010

Today was the final rehearsal for the full team before we start shooting the film on May 8th. Then on, there will be shooting every single weekend for the next 3.5 months, with rehearsals on some weekdays as well.

I would have expected myself to be very jittery and nervous about the shoot that is so close now. I am still continuing to fine tune shot breakdowns and storyboarding etc. but the "pre-production" stage is officially coming to an end and the film is just about to go "on the floors". This should technically make me all tensed and anxious because a million things can go wrong but I am surprisingly calm.

I had a lot of fun at the rehearsal today and all I can think is how much fun the shoot would be. So am really looking forward to that now. Finger crossed.

835 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment