Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 221: All By Myself & Bow Pose - Check!

Am not talking about the Celine Dion song here, but I was actually all by myself the whole of today. After the weeks and weeks of shoots with cast and crew around me, all the travelling, the office work, and the mom and mom-in-law visits etc., today I had nobody in the house and nothing to do! The moms went back to India, hubby is on his way back from Sydney, I anyway don't do office work during weekends and I had no shoot today. So it was just I, me and myself.

I decided to make the most of the day. I woke up super late (at noon or so), ran some errands, had lunch (left over biriyani from Swadishth, my dinner from yesterday), went for yoga, bought a new book (Kazuro Ishiguro's short story collection called "Nocturnes"), had dinner at Thai Express and been chilling out since then watching Mausams footage, listening to songs and occasionally watching TV, if there is something worthwhile on it.

Also, today I got a "Beautiful, Shilpa!" for my Bow Pose during my Yoga class. I had previously cracked the Standing Bow Pose and now Bow Pose is also checked! Yay. A good day this is!

779 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment