Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 198: Productive List

3 June, 2010

Unlike yesterday, today was a rather easily beautiful day. I feel quite accomplished. Been through quite a bit of work, so let me just list them down here.

a) Actually wore something that looked like office-wear to office, other than my usual jeans and top.
b) Did lunch time yoga with decent success - it would have been very successful had I not done it on an empty stomach and then remained empty stomach until 5:30pm by when I was ready to throw up and had a splitting headache.
c) I got a lot of work cleared at office.
d) I completed a chunk of the logistics work for the upcoming shoots
e) I gorged on Appam, Ishtu (both being mallu dishes), puliyodara rice (I guess that's more tamil than mallu) and rava dosa post 5:30pm to make up for the empty stomach throughout the day.
f) At the end of this would have completed two blogs, including the pending one for yesterday
g) Got some sleep in the evening and then went back to taking work calls at night which gave me a good sense of having "work-life" balance.
h) Planned what-to-wear for the upcoming Phuket trip, with the moms.

In short, did quite a bit. I feel more in control of myself and my activities and that always makes me feel really good! :) Of course, it is only a matter of time before things start to fall apart again am sure... but let me enjoy it while it lasts! :)

802 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. cool..this is exactly how I want my days to be-at the end of the day..feel great about what u did and to be able to bullet point them..:)
    Appam,ishtu was amma's preparation?haa...lucky u...:)

    ReplyDelete