Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 201: Mallu Movie Marathon with Mom.

My mom has a new found love for movies ever since she found that they are available to watch on youtube (for free that too!). So she has been watching one malayalam movie after the other. Today I joined her as well. Actually I happened to join her since I was working on my film on another computer right next to her. We watched two movies in a row - Chattambinaadu and Vadakkumnathan. We had grand plans of having "Pepper Lunch" (a stall in the foodcourt that serves Japanese hotplate rice and chicken) for dinner. But instead had curd rice at home cos mom (and me too, to be honest) found it quite a task to leave our respective computers.

So that was a pleasant evening and a productive one as well!

799 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment