Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 210: 33 minutes

I was on leave today as well. i have plenty of leftover leave from last year which will expire this year, and I am taking a few days off every couple of months to use them up. So both Monday and Tuesday have been chill-out days! Yay!

But I wanted to make sure that I use up my leave productively enough and hence I was on the editing chair for the film both days. And as of today I have 33 minutes of edited footage with me. That's about one-third of the movie! I am so freaking excited!

Now suddenly the film is not just a figment of my imagination! There is solid progress that I can actually see. There are tangible results and that feels awesome! Sure, this does not mean that the film is anywhere close to being completed since we still have two months of shooting, followed by editing, dubbing, sound design etc. but still it feels like I am no longer groping in the dark. It feels like I am walking and walking in the right direction.

And that makes me go yippie-dippie-doo-doo (in other words, eagerly waiting for the next shoot!)

790 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment