Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 635: Beautiful 29 Continues!

16 August, 2011

It is just lovely when you think your birthday celebrations are all over but they really aren't!

I was working from home yesterday and had not gone to office, so all it felt like a lot of celebration in the office today. Firstly, my lovely colleagues got me a cake and we had a very small but nice celebration. Then I had several folks running up to me and wishing me and sometimes, also profusely apologizing for wishing me a day late! How cute is that?! One person even came up and gave me a bear hug and looked more excited about my birthday than I could have been! It was all so incredibly sweet!

Turning a year old is not at all a bad thing if you are surrounded by such lovely people and if you get all this attention!

I loved my 29th!

365 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment