Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 626: IOK Photoshoot!

6 August, 2011

What a fun, fun, fun day!!! It was the IOK Photoshoot! Completely enjoyed it!

Actually IOK didn't really need a photoshoot because after all it is just a tiny little short film. But I thought a photoshoot would be a good exercise to get the "looks" of the characters right and also to get my actors, some of them new, familiar with camera and crew etc.

So early in the morning all of us gathered at our red-walled shaw tower carpark and clicked away about a few thousand pictures! This time, since I am part of the cast, the rest of the gang had a lot of fun ordering me around vs. the usual me ordering them around!

What was also exciting was that this time we even had multiple camera men, about 5-6 cameras going around, few extra flashes and even a proper light reflector! Wah! All thanks to my wonderful bunch of friends who dragged along their other friends, making it one big fat photoshoot!

374 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. Interestingly, Hitchcock too made small appearances in his films because he like the feel of crew members ordering him around now and then!

    ReplyDelete