Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 630: Finally, A Good Class!

11 August, 2011

For a very long time, a good yoga class had been evading me. I have been going about 2-3 times a week consistently but for some reason, I was struggling in pretty much every class! Needless to say it was beginning to get very disappointing!

But today, finally, I got that much needed Awesome class!

I could do the whole series without having to take a break, I wasn't dizzy or nauseous or anything of the sort, and most happily, I was also pretty focused and flexible and was able to hold my poses for far longer than in recent times.

The result? After several weeks, I finally got a "Beautiful control" for my Camel pose and a "Excellent Rabbit" for well, the Rabbit pose!

Yay!

There's nothing like an awesome yoga class to perk up a day! And this one was all the more special because it had been evading me for so long! So happy!

370 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. What time if the day do u go for yoyga?. They say u should be empty stomach. But a banana an hour or hour and a half is good. U don't feel dizzy. It gives kick to ur body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go in the evening and usually dont have anything for 2-3 hours prior to it.

    ReplyDelete