Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 624: Styling!

4 July, 2011

I am having an AWESOME time, thanks to the "styling" work I am doing for IOK! Basically, we are to have a photoshoot this weekend and my aim was to get my cast to look like the characters they are about to play. Which means getting them to have the right hairstyles, wear the right accessories, costumes etc.

Over the last two days, I received quite a few of pictures from the cast, in different costumes and styling and I had been going through them, making my selections, sometimes asking for revisions, getting another bunch of pictures for that, and at the end, finalizing the complete styling of each cast member.

My cast now looks exactly the way I wanted and are completely ready for the shoot! Ah, such an awesomely satisfying job!

376 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment