Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 283: Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local

I did absolutely nothing today. Absolutely Nothing. It's indeed the calm before the storm.

Am gonna travel 3 out of the next 5 weeks.
The hubby is gonna travel 3 out of the next 5 weeks.
Both of us are not going to see each other 4 out of the next 5 weeks.
I would be working pretty much 6 days every week for the next 5 weeks.
I would be working an average of 12 hours each day for the next 5 weeks.

In short, it is indeed going to be a storm. And today I was mentally preparing for it. By doing nothing.

But post the hubby left for his business trip to Korea, I had an overwhelming desire to watch a movie.

Thus 'Ek Chalis Ki Last Local' happened. It is a very simply made yet highly entertaining film. The performances rocked, the fun-quotient was high and I really really enjoyed it.

And tomorrow I will be going to the location of this film.

Mumbai.

It's gonna be my first business trip to India. And my first trip to Mumbai in 12 years. Looking forward to it!

717 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment