Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 279: Snip Snip!

Here's one thing that never fails to brighten up a day for me - A Haircut! And that's exactly what I got done today.

Ah, the joy of getting all those ugly long tresses snipped away and feeling ten years younger!

I visited the hairstylist after squeezing out an hour from my super-packed meeting schedule in the office. It was a quick visit as I had an appointment and what surprised me was that it was only $20 (in my memory, it used to be $30), which gave me additional happiness in saving an unexpected $10! :P

Sure, I got back to office and not a single soul noticed a difference in my hair because they were all way too busy (blah!) but that still doesn't stop me from feeling super duper fantastic!

I really should do this more often...

721 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment