Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 280: Best Pizza Ever!

26 August, 2010

Today I had the best pizza I've ever had!

OK so it happened by chance. I was supposed to go for yoga with the hubby who promptly sms-ed 15 minutes before leaving for it that he prefers not to go. As for me, well.... I was rather tired and lazy myself. So I also decided to skip yoga and promptly blamed the hubby for my decision.

Instead we decided to get some good food. I had a sudden craving for that awesome barbeque fish that I had tried recently at Thai Express. We went straight to Raffles City where Thai Express had a branch, only to realize that it's no longer there. After this tragic discovery, we walked around a bit and my eyes fell on this new place called "Skinny Pizza".

Their menu looked appetizing and we ordered the Ginger Butter Chicken Skinny Pizza.

I tell you, it was one of the most yummiliciously fantastic thing that I've ever eaten! Absolutely lip-smacking!

AND on top of this great pizza, they have a super good drink called "Hip Hop Chai". The chai comes in a little pot (MUCH better value for money than the Kailas Parbat masala chai that comes in a miniature cup) and has a very new and interesting taste to it. I LOVED it!

So it was a day of wonderful food and drink. Was totally worth missing that yoga class! :D

720 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment