Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 278: First & Last

24 August, 2010

Today I was the first one to reach office.

Today I was also the last one to leave office.

"What a loser!" you might think

"What a great day!" is actually what I think.


Wow, my poetry rocks.

But basically the point is that I worked non-stop for more than 13 hours today and I actually enjoyed it! Work is really exciting these days. There's not a dull moment and I don't have time to breathe but instead of cribbing about it, I find it exciting and I have no clue why that is!

There is a possibility that it is because am looking forward to my 2 weeks of India and China business trips that are coming up. But in any case, I think it's a good thing. It is always goog to see your work in the positive light.

So today was great, because I could say that in spite of working my bones off, I actually enjoyed myself!

722 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment