Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 261: Support & A South Indian Meal

6 August, 2010

I don't want to go into the details, but let me just say that all that could possibly go wrong with a day, did today. At least until 7pm. A lot of things that were to progress on the film didn't happen until I started to freak out. But as always, there was support from a few people. Sincere, overwhelming support that I really, really, really appreciate. That always makes one's day no matter however it turns out otherwise. So my heartfelt gratitude to those guys (includes two of my cast members, my cinematographer and the hubby).

On top of it, I enjoyed a specially made South Indian dinnerl at a cast member's place, where we were shooting. So in spite of its rocky first two-thirds, the day did end rather splendidly.

739 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. sounds interesting...
    the days count or countdown...
    the way you put down ur thoughts...
    and the story you got to share...
    739 to go?? what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)

    its 739 more days to go before I turn 30. The reason why that is, is in the very first post~

    http://1000beautifuldays.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-1-how-it-all-started.html

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete