Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 272: Little Delights

Today was one of those days when there is no one majorly incredible thing happening that makes you wanna fly, but is spotted by several little happy events that makes you wanna flutter your wings.

So let's do a list for the day:

a) My editor-friend saw all the footage and gave me some promising feedback. Actually I think he was appalled by the production value...I don't think he realized how "independent" and experimental this really is! But he was kind enough to tell me that I have extracted good acting from the actors and that I do have potential to be a director for sitcoms (which requires considerably less technical expertise). So obviously am happy with that!
b) Hubby and I hit yoga after a loooooong gap (I think about a month for me and maybe couple of months for him). So I readily died during the class. I was this close to throwing up and making an ass out of myself since my lungs, throat and nose were anyway blocked from my ongoing flu and resulting phlegm. But good news - I survived. That too without throwing up. It was quite an effort but thankfully, a successful one.
c) To celebrate this great event of hitting yoga again and not fainting or throwing up, we had dinner at the new found haunt Kailash Parbat. Yum. Actually I wanted to have only mangoes for dinner but Sev Poori, Bhel Poori, Pav Bhaaji, Cheese Paneer Marvel and two cups of Masala Chai worked just as well.
d) Was on hold on Starhub customer service (my iPhone has not been activated yet) for 25 minutes and I did NOT get pissed off. How's that for patience! Feeling super good about getting one step closer to being the next Buddha.
e) Amongst a group of three Caucasian chicks, hubby and I rated the exact same one as the #1 looker. It's a very rare occurrence. We might just be soul mates after all.
f) Discussed my ideas for 6 short films and 3 feature films with 4 different people. Excitement bubbling but I would need a life time to execute everything. Still, better to have ideas waiting to be executed rather than being ready for execution without an idea.

So yes, it was a good day.

728 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment