Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 266: Being Jobless

I actually didn't have anything to do today. OK well, I did have my work in office during the day but after that I didn't have anything to do. Sure, there have been other evenings when I didn't do anything but those days it's because I chose not to do something rather than having nothing to do. You see the difference? No? Never mind. In a nutshell, I was jobless.

And I was appalled by the fact that everyone I knew had other plans, including that guy who calls himself my husband. Until last Monday I was the busiest person on the planet and today everyone else on the planet seem to be busier than me.

So I made the most of it. I watched two Malayalam movies back to back, had long phone conversations with mom, mom in law, dad in law, sis in law and a couple of friends. So it ended up being a good evening after all.

734 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment