Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 264: Fatigue

10 August, 2010

This was the day to revel in what happened over the last few months. After all that excitement about the shoot, today was the day to just sit and soak it in. As I had anticipated a day of zero productivity at work, I had taken the day off.

First I uploaded every single footage and after I was done with that, I let the fatigue settle in. It's the kind of fatigue that you really really love because you know you had so much fun when pushing yourself towards it. And so I sat back and relaxed and absorbed it fully.

There were also a lot of emails and messages flying around between the cast and crew on how much fun everyone had and I was really feeling like I was reliving the experience again. It was a fantastic feeling!

After a day of thinking and dreaming of all that happened, I had a good 3-hour long conversation over dinner at my favourite Nalan restaurant with my sis-in-law.

It was a good, good day.

736 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment