Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 863: Reliving Mausams Before IOK!

It was a very interesting day!

My Malayalam short film, Inganeyum Oru Katha, is due for its online release tomorrow. The very last minute I decided that am unhappy with something in the already uploaded and ready video, and so decided to re-render, re-compress and re-upload the whole thing all over again. That's the obsessive, compulsive me.

But as I was doing that,it dawned on me that I am so much more at peace this March 31st than the same day last year! Because the same day last year, we were struggling to get a DVD ready for the Mausams screening on April 1st. All the drama of March 31st and April 1st last year, have been shared here --> March 31st and April 1st.

Anyway one thing led to another, and soon I was just spending the whole day going through the Mausams premiere pictures, the videos of audience reactions to the film, the messages they wrote on the guest book, the behind the scenes video, video of my vote of thanks etc etc. A year has passed but the images were so fresh in my mind and with the pictures and the videos, it was almost like reliving the whole Mausams experience once again! I know am being a sentimental fool, but I couldn't get enough of all of it!

It was indeed beautiful!

137 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment