Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 844: Guest!

I hardly have guests over, other than of course parents who visit and my film making crew who pop by when we make films. But otherwise, not really. Especially not on weekdays!

But today, my very good friend and ex colleague from work visited me at home and I had a gala evening thanks to her!

I had written about her here before - she was my very close friend from the good old SK-II team and she had just recently left the company to join another one. So I was missing her in office which is usually our only catch u place - we usually never visit each other.

So it was really nice when I asked her to come over and she immediately popped by!

Over dinner, we had a really nice time catching up!

I think I need to do this more often - find the small joys of domestication and call people I care about over for a meal! Really good fun!

156 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment