Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 858: From Sucky to Sketching

I had quite a hopeless start to the day. With great determination I made my way to the office on a Monday morning, only to throw up within 5 minutes after I got there, after which I readily got back home. Obviously, that sucked. I have a million things to do at work but the body is simply not co-operating. Sigh.

The rest of the day was pretty awful too with nausea and fatigue, so nothing much really happened.

At about 8pm I realized that I really got to do something to turn around this day. Something that would make me feel good without completely sapping me out!

Suddenly it struck me that I can sketch! I have a set of pretty much unused oil pastels at home and I decided to make some use of it.

So that's what I did. Just for about 2o minutes I covered a whole sheet with pink and purple pastels. And it felt awesome!

142 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment