Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 835: 'Inganeyum Oru Katha' Premiere!!!

What a freakishly awesomely fantabulous day!!!

Shucks, I still can't stop grinning!

IOK was premiered at the Singapore Malayalee Association today and the response was phenomenal! I wasn't expecting such a positive feedback and it made me and my team feel super awesome!

The whole event was organized very well too! There was a very nice rundown of events, a really engaging and funny MC, even snacks and beverages served! And the venue was jam packed too!

I would have actually liked to write down every single detail about what happened and what everyone said etc. etc., but that would take forever! So instead am gonna store all of that in my head and just say that it was one of the most wonderful experiences ever! I wish my parents and in-laws were there too to experience it, like they did for Mausams... but oh well!

Special thanks to my lovely team member who even got me a bouquet of flowers! That was so incredibly sweet!

A huge thanks to my team, the SMA organizers and of course, our dear God for plastering a smile on my face that's gonna last for a significant amount of time!

This rocked!

165 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment