Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 819: That Team, That Colleague, That Friend!

The best time I've had during my last 6.5 years of work is when I worked on SK-II with a wonderfully fun, close knitted, almost all-female team! Over the years, most of that team left the company to pursue other interests or jobs, leaving behind just four of us from the initial 10 or so.

Now one more very close friend from that team is leaving the company to join another one. She has been my partner in crime all through the SK-II days as well as one of my best counsellor, listener and regular 3 o clock tea partner!

Today I had my final lunch with her as a colleague, together with one more friend from the old gang. Sure, we would be meeting outside of work often enough but I would miss having her around to bug whenever I have a low point at work!

Anyway the lunch was fun, we talked for long while and reminisced about all our glorious SK-II days, the people we loved, the people we didn't love all the much, all the so-typical-old-SK-II-team moment etc. etc. It was bitter sweet but definitely the highlight of the day!

Here's wishing her all the very best moving forward...!

181 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment