Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 826: Titles & Credits!

Do you know how much work goes into making titles and credits in a film? Well quite a lot.

That's all I have been doing this evening - working on the titles and credits for Inganeyum Oru Katha.

We are not doing anything fancy for our credits and titles - we are working with only simple text but even that is more complicated than what one would think. Or maybe it is just my obsessive compulsive behaviour. Either way, it is not done until we have the exact right font, colour, words, duration, pacing, alignment on the frame, transitions, sync with the music etc. etc.

My editor in India is putting in the credits and titles on the video at his end. So this what has been happening. He does the work, sends over to me for review, I give my comments here and there, he would re-work on it, send it back to me, and so on and so forth.

But I think it is coming to a close very soon and in a way that I am quite happy with.

Even such a small thing can give such a sense of satisfaction! Awesome, really!

174 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment