Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 808: Canopy!

Today, I had breakfast with two of my very good friends, who were also the key actresses from Mausams. We had not caught up in a really long time, so we decided that it was high time we met up. Happily for me, the venue for the rendezvous was the gorgeous Canopy which is hands down my best discovery in Singapore in a while!

Canopy is a beautiful outdoor restaurant set within the lush greenery of Bishan Park. I absolutely loved being there - it was almost as if I was having breakfast right in the middle of a tropical forest!

Not only is the ambience and the environment super cool, the food was pretty awesome too! That of course took things to a totally different level.

But the beauty doesn't end there - they actually allow pets into the cafe, so I saw some really cute dogs in there too! They were all just hanging around calmly, serenely almost, as if they were taking in all that greenery as much as we did.

I had a great morning - chatting with the ladies for hours, enjoying my breakfast, ogling at all those adorable dogs and puppies and relaxing in that lovely atmosphere. Perfect!

192 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment