Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 807: Wedding, Catch Ups & A Midnight Jog!

A fun saturday!

After a morning of working on some audio stuff as well as designing a publicity leaflet for Inganeyum Oru Katha for a potential screening, I made my way to Fort Canning Park for a friend's wedding.

It was my first time at Fort Canning for a wedding and I must say the venue was just lovely! The celebrations happened both outdoors at the Raffles Terrace and indoors inside the Raffles House, and the whole place was very tastefully decorated, making the already pretty place very, very pretty!

Both the bride and the groom are my juniors from university, so I ended up meeting a lot of others from college as well, many of them after a really long time! So it was wonderful to catch up with everyone!

Oh, special mention goes to Daisy, the darling little dog who was running around the venue. She belongs to one of our friends and she was quite a heart stealer with her cute looks and awesome behaviour! Needless to say, she was got royally pampered through the evening!

After the lovely wedding reception, we came back home and I sat down to do some more sound design work on Inganeyum Oru Katha. I had been feeling too lazy for any exercise through the day but somehow, just as I was doing the sound design work, I felt myself all kicked about going for jog even though it was already midnight!

But that's exactly what I did and it was an awesome jog. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and I really enjoyed running against a strong, chilly breeze.

Lovely day that ended really well...!

193 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment