Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 809: Cycle Confidence!

I had written here about how I had been trying to better my newly developed cycling skills. If you read that post, you will see that I was just beginning to learn how to make turns on the cycle. What I had conveniently missed out in that post was that all that cycling was done within the premises of my condominium because I had lacked the confidence to venture outside!

But today, together with the hubby who had recently gotten himself a bike too, I ventured out with my cycle. And together, we cycled and cycled and cycled!

Initially I was doubtful whether I will be able to cycle at all because well... since January 4th, the day I was learning to make turns, I had not cycled at all! But the fact that I could and that too for so long until my legs started to hurt, was just too awesome! My confidence on it has improved by leaps and bounds!

Awesomeness, really!
191 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment