Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 829: Inganeyum Oru Katha - DONE!

GOD, what a day!

It's like even if it is a short film that you are making, you have all the problems in the world! Never a dull moment!

Maybe because IOK is a zero budget film that the technical issues were far beyond overwhelming! I mean... I literally spent $0 on it and I guess that shows. Looks like there is a reason why people end up spending quite a bit on making films.

Anyway point being, it was quite a struggle trying to get the movie completed. Wasn't a cake walk at all!

But as of a few minutes ago, it is DONE! I have my little Malayalam film, all ready to be screened!

Phew!

More than anything else, I am just SO relieved! Because even this morning I could only go to bed after 9am. That's how long me and my editor and sound designer back in India were working on it. Then the movie was put to render for about 7 hours and another few hours to transfer it online from India to Singapore.

All of that work only to realize there are a few technical glitches. Groan.

Anyway, I managed to fix some of those and overall it is looking OK I guess.

Anyway, it is done.

IOK is done!

And I feel more than OK now!

171 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Woah. I know no one like you :)
    Always on the go, alien to a feeling called blue :)
    Up and about, each day doing something new
    Like you, as I said, there are but few :) :)

    all the best, Shilpa! May it have a good reception too :)

    ReplyDelete