Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 93: Cobra Pose - Check!

I go for Bikram Hot Yoga once in a while and we are required to practise the same 26 postures every single class. I am at a different level of expertise when it comes to different postures. I can do a few perfectly well but a lot others show obvious room for improvement.

So one of the greatest pleasures I have is when the instructor says "Well Done Shilpa...beautiful posture" for any particular pose. Note that I have heard this only for about 4-5 postures in the last 1 year or so, so obviously these are very rare to come by.

Today, it appears that I have finally cracked one more posture on the list. The cobra pose! The instructor was please with my effort and I was even more pleased! Now only around 20 more to crack.

907 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment