Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 81: Dance, Costume Hunting and Rann

6 February, 2010

Today was super fun! It started with me teaching hubby the dance that we are to perform at his brother's wedding. I haven't danced with him since we did the salsa for our wedding three years ago. So this was a fun experience even though he keeps pushing back on every step saying that it is too hard. But I must say I am happy with the progress my student has made within a day!

Then a good friend, who also a key cast member for the film I am making, came over for rehearsal. After which, we set out to hunt for costumes for him. And it was so much fun! I don't want to give away too many details of the character out here, but I can tell you that the nature of the guy playing this character is very different in real life! As such, we had to look for suitable clothes from top to bottom and it was one hilarious shopping trip!

Later in the evening, we watched the RGV film, 'Rann'. It is always a pleasure to watch a good movie and this was one! Pretty inspiring and Amitabh Bachchan was terrific.

A productive day and completely looking forward to tomorrow!

919 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment