Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 924: Absolute Shopping, Absolute Thai!


I went for some shopping today. Not the kinda shopping that arises out of necessity but the kind that you do to pamper yourself! And I hadn't done that in a  really, really long time!

It felt awesome! I bought myself a few nice tops and felt really good about it!

And then the hubby and I had dinner at the very awesome restaurant, Absolute Thai! I can't believe I hadnt written about it here before even though I have been to this place before. The food is really to die for! We had Green Curry Chicken, Stir Fried Prawns in Garlic Sauce, Kailan and Tom Yam Soup in Red Paste and all of them were utterly yummilicious! Probably the best Thai I have had in Singapore!

Absolutely fantastic evening it was, thanks to my personal pampering time with all that shopping and food!

76 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment